Library Services Update (as of 24 June)
The library building is closed to the public
include new arrivals--with computer-related needs (e.g., cyber
awareness training, orders) are to contact their staff group
advisors, teaching team leaders, supervisors, gaining station POCs, etc., for further guidance.
materials may be checked out at this time. How to request library materials stated below.
- Must be a library cardholder
- Limit of 10 items of nonacademic materials
- You are required to wear masks or cloth facial coverings when picking up requested materials
- CARL databases are available 24/7. Must be a library cardholder to access subscription databases.
- For research and reference assistance email us.
- In-demand digitization services of print materials are supported from CARL's Archives and Special Collections.
- Interlibrary loan may be limited due to state- and country-wide closures.
- Use the outside book drop to return library materials.
library material are required to spend 72 hours in quarantine before
they are CHECKED IN and then made available for checkout.
- SAMS students and faculty are to make appointments for pulling their Foundation (Block 1) books.
- Up to 5 people will be allowed to pull items during the same block of time.
- If the time needed is blocked out, call the Circulation desk (758-3001) to see if a staff member can accommodate you.
Library Hours for pickup
E-mail library staff with requests for materials using the required form. Below are the steps:
- Requests are to be sent through Patron Pull Request form. If you call for materials, you will be directed to make your request through this form.
- Requests for pickup can only be scheduled Monday-Friday between the hours of 0900-1500.
- A staff member will meet you at the foyer (just inside the main entrance doors) with your requested items. You are required to wear masks or cloth facial coverings when picking up requested materials.
students are to bring their own bags or totes to transfer the material
from the library to their vehicles if picking up a large amount of